A transformative 12-week program intentionally designed to…
- Move you out of the devastation of betrayal
- Relieve your trauma symptoms
- Reclaim your personal power
- AND create the life and relationships you long for
Braving Hope 12-Week Program
- Week 1: Step out of the helplessness of betrayal and embrace your power to choose your response and shape your future.
- Week 2: Understand the core issues underlying your relational trauma symptoms.
- Week 3: Understand your trauma responses and how to choose helpful coping strategies.
- Week 4: Step out of the gaslighting cycle, experience increased clarity and rebuild trust.
- Week 5: Experience increased ability to be grounded in reality and make healthy decisions for yourself.
- Week 6: Gain insight into how sexual betrayal has impacted your sexuality individually and relationally.
- Week 7: Repair sexual wounds and create a healthy sex plan for yourself and your relationship.
- Week 8: Embrace your source of true power and learn how to use your voice effectively.
- Week 9: Experience healthier relational connections as you learn to set and maintain boundaries.
- Week 10: Learn the science behind love and attachment and how to create a safe and lasting relational bond.
- Week 11: Increase self-awareness, confidence, and acceptance to allow you to engage more freely in the safe adventure of sex.
- Week 12: Create a clear vision of the life you want after betrayal and create rituals, practices, habits and community that sustain and nurture your vision.
Here is what betrayed partners who have completed the Braving Hope 12-week coaching program have to say:
This program was everything I was searching for several months into betrayal. I had been doing counseling but this is what worked the best for me. Worth every penny. The program validated and made sense of what I was going through. It helped me feel safe and know I was not alone. I liked that I was able to do it at my own pace for the most part and could refer back to things since it is all a bit overwhelming. Would definitely suggest this program to anyone going through betrayal. Best online resource I found.
Mike (New York)
I HIGHLY recommend the Braving Hope Program. I learned so many valuable lessons that wish I was able to learn a year ago. It has enabled me to come to the place that regardless of my current situation, I am going to be okay. It gave me tools that I didn’t previously have and that I know I will keep going back to in order to deal with the overwhelm that betrayal produces. Ultimately, Braving Hope has helped to recall who I am innately and has given me more hope for my future well being. I can honestly say that I feel this course has helped understand that I was called into a Hero’s Journey that I never wanted, but now see as an opportunity to become something better.
Joy S. (California)
I was feeling hopeless and stuck. I was desperate for recovery but didn’t know how to move forward. The Braving Hope program was exactly what I needed. I’m making progress, and I know my healing will take time, but I’m finally moving forward with Michelle showing me the way. I’m so grateful to have found this program.
Words cannot express how thankful I am to Michelle Mays and the Braving Hope Program. This 12 week program gave me the knowledge and tools I needed to begin to recover and heal from the effects of years of Infidelity and Betrayal Trauma. I was able to connect and talk with people weekly who were struggling with the same issues I was. Michelle’s weekly coaching meetings were invaluable. Her expertise and guidance through difficult issues helped get me through some of my most difficult days. If you are thinking about joining Braving Hope, I would highly recommend this course. Its put together in such a way that makes sense and carefully guides you through each phase with the utmost of care. Thank you Michelle and Braving Hope for helping me find myself again and enabling me to start living a life that is healthy, strong and empowered.
Mariana (Chiapas, Mexico)
I want to thank God for Michelle. She has created this program with so much love and care. It shows that she has gone through this whole healing process and that she has emerged victorious. The knowledge she has on the subject is AMAZING and she explains with such patience and care. The Braving Hope program is ideal for all those people who are going through betrayal.
Libby (North Carolina)
This program has been a game changer for me in my recovery because it explains why we are wired the way we are and behave the way we do when we experience betrayal trauma. I only wish I had found this program earlier to help in alleviating some of my pain and my reactions to my trauma.
This program IS ideal for you if…
- You are struggling with sexual betrayal as a result of sexual addiction or infidelity and want a clear effective path out of the trauma to reclaim your life.
- You are decisive and want to take action to help yourself.
- You reject the belief that betrayal has made you a victim.
- You know that your partner can’t heal you even though he/she hurt you.
- You are open to taking risks and to new ways of thinking, being, and doing.
- You are willing to take personal responsibility for your healing and happiness.
- You believe wholeheartedly that it is possible to heal and live a full flourishing life after betrayal.
The program is NOT ideal if…
- You have just discovered betrayal within the last 60 days. During the first two months post-discovery, partners are often too overwhelmed to be able to take in new information and use it well. We want you to be able to make the best possible use of the information and to take decisive action on your behalf while in this program.
- You have not yet entered therapy or a healing process of any kind to address the betrayal. Those who have established qualified care and support and begun the process of healing will be better able to fully utilize the program to transform their lives.
- You are not willing to invest significant time, energy and financial resources in your healing. This program is an intensive immersive experience that will transform your life and relationships and requires a serious commitment of time and energy.