A transformative 12-week program intentionally designed to…
- Move you out of the devastation of betrayal
- Relieve your trauma symptoms
- Reclaim your personal power
- AND create the life and relationships you long for
Braving Hope 12-Week Program
- Week 1: Step out of the helplessness of betrayal and embrace your power to choose your response and shape your future.
- Week 2: Understand the core issues underlying your relational trauma symptoms.
- Week 3: Understand your trauma responses and how to choose helpful coping strategies.
- Week 4: Step out of the gaslighting cycle, experience increased clarity and rebuild trust.
- Week 5: Experience increased ability to be grounded in reality and make healthy decisions for yourself.
- Week 6: Gain insight into how sexual betrayal has impacted your sexuality individually and relationally.
- Week 7: Repair sexual wounds and create a healthy sex plan for yourself and your relationship.
- Week 8: Embrace your source of true power and learn how to use your voice effectively.
- Week 9: Experience healthier relational connections as you learn to set and maintain boundaries.
- Week 10: Learn the science behind love and attachment and how to create a safe and lasting relational bond.
- Week 11: Increase self-awareness, confidence, and acceptance to allow you to engage more freely in the safe adventure of sex.
- Week 12: Create a clear vision of the life you want after betrayal and create rituals, practices, habits and community that sustain and nurture your vision.
Here is what betrayed partners who have completed the Braving Hope 12-week coaching program have to say:
Where do I begin? This program has been a Godsend for “such a time as this.” Michelle Mays has incredible wisdom in the area of complex betrayal trauma. She makes it easy to understand and has such compassion for us, the betrayed. I have learned more in the 6 weeks with her than I have in 2 years of counseling! I would recommend this program to all the betrayed out there. There is hope! You don’t have to live in fear, shame or as a victim. Michelle and this program will help you learn to stand in your truth and be free from the tangled web of betrayal!
Without any reservation, I can recommend this course to any betrayed partner who has been reeling in the aftermath. Despite being post-discovery, post-disclosure (guided by CSAT therapists), I needed to reclaim my SELF, the person that I was before my husband’s sex addiction upended my life. While I had read reams of articles and books, listened to hours of podcasts, & spent hours with my CSAT, I still needed that guiding hand for where I was in the healing process. This course is exactly that. Michelle’s very approachable demeanor made me very comfortable and the course content was well organized. I can honestly say it is worth every penny!
This program has been completely life changing and I am forever grateful! I have gained invaluable knowledge from Michelle and the amazing women on this shared journey. I have been empowered to make informed choices and begin healing.
I was feeling hopeless and stuck. I was desperate for recovery but didn’t know how to move forward. The Braving Hope program was exactly what I needed. I’m making progress, and I know my healing will take time, but I’m finally moving forward with Michelle showing me the way. I’m so grateful to have found this program.
Wow! For once in my life, I am able to find some peace and clarity. I have spent years in a fog, just barely getting by, allowing my world and my life to be consumed by betrayal and now I know by betrayal blindness. I allowed it to become a bad house guest in my mind and in my heart, constantly keeping me stuck in the hell of my past and self-destructing any hope of a brighter future. Thank you Michelle and your team for creating this very valuable program, for encouraging me to join the program for me, teaching me to put myself first, and to really take the time to work the program, deal with my issues and acknowledge and accept what my reality truly is and how to get unstuck and move forward.
This program IS ideal for you if…
- You are struggling with sexual betrayal as a result of your sexual addiction or infidelity and want a clear effective path out of the trauma to reclaim your life.
- You are decisive and want to take action to help yourself.
- You reject the belief that betrayal has made you a victim.
- You know that your partner can’t heal you even though he/she hurt you.
- You are open to taking risks and to new ways of thinking, being, and doing.
- You are willing to take personal responsibility for your healing and happiness.
- You believe wholeheartedly that it is possible to heal and live a full flourishing life after betrayal.
The program is NOT ideal if…
- You have just discovered betrayal within the last 60 days. During the first two months post-discovery, partners are often too overwhelmed to be able to take in new information and use it well. We want you to be able to make the best possible use of the information and to take decisive action on your behalf while in this program.
- You have not yet entered therapy or a healing process of any kind to address the betrayal. Those who have established qualified care and support and begun the process of healing will be better able to fully utilize the program to transform their lives.
- You are not willing to invest significant time, energy and financial resources in your healing. This program is an intensive immersive experience that will transform your life and relationships and requires a serious commitment of time and energy.