A transformative 12-week program intentionally designed to…
- Move you out of the devastation of betrayal
- Relieve your trauma symptoms
- Reclaim your personal power
- AND create the life and relationships you long for
Braving Hope 12-Week Program
- Week 1: Step out of the helplessness of betrayal and embrace your power to choose your response and shape your future.
- Week 2: Understand the core issues underlying your relational trauma symptoms.
- Week 3: Understand your trauma responses and how to choose helpful coping strategies.
- Week 4: Step out of the gaslighting cycle, experience increased clarity and rebuild trust.
- Week 5: Experience increased ability to be grounded in reality and make healthy decisions for yourself.
- Week 6: Gain insight into how sexual betrayal has impacted your sexuality individually and relationally.
- Week 7: Repair sexual wounds and create a healthy sex plan for yourself and your relationship.
- Week 8: Embrace your source of true power and learn how to use your voice effectively.
- Week 9: Experience healthier relational connections as you learn to set and maintain boundaries.
- Week 10: Learn the science behind love and attachment and how to create a safe and lasting relational bond.
- Week 11: Increase self-awareness, confidence, and acceptance to allow you to engage more freely in the safe adventure of sex.
- Week 12: Create a clear vision of the life you want after betrayal and create rituals, practices, habits and community that sustain and nurture your vision.
Here is what betrayed partners who have completed the Braving Hope 12-week coaching program have to say:
Kelly T. (Virginia)
This program has been completely life changing and I am forever grateful! I have gained invaluable knowledge from Michelle and the amazing women on this shared journey. I have been empowered to make informed choices and begin healing.
The Braving Hope Program has given me courage to live a fulfilling life again. Through this program, I realized I was internalizing my partner’s addictive behavior(s), thus causing me to be insecure and harbor negative feelings which all have drained me emotionally, mentally and physically. This is truly a great investment.
When I began the Braving Hope program I was not sure how I could make it to the other side of betrayal. Doubt, sadness, anger, pain and so many feelings ran through me daily. The program, under Michelle’s guidance, asked me to look deeper and push myself further than I thought I could go. The material, organized so helpfully in manageable phases provided me with the knowledge and information to unpack all I was feeling and process it at a pace I could handle. And it gave me so much more to look at, old wounds to heal. I understand The Bigger Story of this journey and that is thanks to the teachings and resources offered in Braving Hope.
Debby (Washington, DC)
I feel that I have grown beyond the pain. I see a very bright future for myself. Through Braving Hope I have come to the stage that I am grateful for discovery. I am grateful that our entire world was broken open, and we are now looking at it honestly, learning from it. I have a chance to live authentically in a way I never would have if my partner and I had remained living the way we did before discovery, and if I had not had the chance to learn and grow through Braving Hope. My new understanding of myself, and the work I will keep doing to understand myself and to share who I am in all my relationships, will change my life moving forward in such a positive way – a way that requires work, honesty and sometimes pain and discomfort, but a way that will lead to strong connections and deeper understandings. The pain of betrayal is no longer is an open wound. It is healing and the growth was worth the pain. I may not know exactly which path I will take moving forward, but I know that I am able to look beneath the surface and work to understand my fears, face them and take a risk. I am finally able to see this experience of betrayal trauma as a doorway to live more fully in a way that I could not envision before. I am so thankful for Michelle and Braving Hope. I am not sure how I could have come to this kind of understanding without Braving Hope. Thank you!
Mariana (Chiapas, Mexico)
I want to thank God for Michelle. She has created this program with so much love and care. It shows that she has gone through this whole healing process and that she has emerged victorious. The knowledge she has on the subject is AMAZING and she explains with such patience and care. The Braving Hope program is ideal for all those people who are going through betrayal.
Deborah M. (Colorado)
Wow! For once in my life, I am able to find some peace and clarity. I have spent years in a fog, just barely getting by, allowing my world and my life to be consumed by betrayal and now I know by betrayal blindness. I allowed it to become a bad house guest in my mind and in my heart, constantly keeping me stuck in the hell of my past and self-destructing any hope of a brighter future. Thank you Michelle and your team for creating this very valuable program, for encouraging me to join the program for me, teaching me to put myself first, and to really take the time to work the program, deal with my issues and acknowledge and accept what my reality truly is and how to get unstuck and move forward.
This program IS ideal for you if…
- You are struggling with sexual betrayal as a result of sexual addiction or infidelity and want a clear effective path out of the trauma to reclaim your life.
- You are decisive and want to take action to help yourself.
- You reject the belief that betrayal has made you a victim.
- You know that your partner can’t heal you even though he/she hurt you.
- You are open to taking risks and to new ways of thinking, being, and doing.
- You are willing to take personal responsibility for your healing and happiness.
- You believe wholeheartedly that it is possible to heal and live a full flourishing life after betrayal.
The program is NOT ideal if…
- You have just discovered betrayal within the last 60 days. During the first two months post-discovery, partners are often too overwhelmed to be able to take in new information and use it well. We want you to be able to make the best possible use of the information and to take decisive action on your behalf while in this program.
- You have not yet entered therapy or a healing process of any kind to address the betrayal. Those who have established qualified care and support and begun the process of healing will be better able to fully utilize the program to transform their lives.
- You are not willing to invest significant time, energy and financial resources in your healing. This program is an intensive immersive experience that will transform your life and relationships and requires a serious commitment of time and energy.