Our premier 12-week transformative program for betrayed partners…
- Move you out of the devastation of betrayal
- Relieve your trauma symptoms
- Reclaim your personal power
- AND create the life and relationships you long for
Braving Hope 12-Week Program
- Week 1: Step out of the helplessness of betrayal and embrace your power to choose your response and shape your future.
- Week 2: Understand the core issues underlying your relational trauma symptoms.
- Week 3: Understand your trauma responses and how to choose helpful coping strategies.
- Week 4: Step out of the gaslighting cycle, experience increased clarity and rebuild trust.
- Week 5: Experience increased ability to be grounded in reality and make healthy decisions for yourself.
- Week 6: Gain insight into how sexual betrayal has impacted your sexuality individually and relationally.
- Week 7: Repair sexual wounds and create a healthy sex plan for yourself and your relationship.
- Week 8: Embrace your source of true power and learn how to use your voice effectively.
- Week 9: Experience healthier relational connections as you learn to set and maintain boundaries.
- Week 10: Learn the science behind love and attachment and how to create a safe and lasting relational bond.
- Week 11: Increase self-awareness, confidence, and acceptance to allow you to engage more freely in the safe adventure of sex.
- Week 12: Create a clear vision of the life you want after betrayal and create rituals, practices, habits and community that sustain and nurture your vision.
Here is what betrayed partners who have completed the Braving Hope 12-week coaching program have to say:
This program was everything I was searching for several months into betrayal. I had been doing counseling but this is what worked the best for me. Worth every penny. The program validated and made sense of what I was going through. It helped me feel safe and know I was not alone. I liked that I was able to do it at my own pace for the most part and could refer back to things since it is all a bit overwhelming. Would definitely suggest this program to anyone going through betrayal. Best online resource I found.
Jane L. (New York)
Where do I begin? Michelle Mays is a treasure with a wealth of knowledge, insight, and brilliance. I only wish I had found this program a couple of years ago. I have learned and grown so much in the past few months. I have learned to set boundaries, use my powerful voice, and that everything I have felt in reaction to betrayal has been normal. This has truly been an enlightening experience and has helped me know that whatever the future holds for my marriage, I will be okay. I highly recommend this program for anyone navigating the confusing, painful road that is betrayal trauma.
Mike (New York)
I HIGHLY recommend the Braving Hope Program. I learned so many valuable lessons that wish I was able to learn a year ago. It has enabled me to come to the place that regardless of my current situation, I am going to be okay. It gave me tools that I didn’t previously have and that I know I will keep going back to in order to deal with the overwhelm that betrayal produces. Ultimately, Braving Hope has helped to recall who I am innately and has given me more hope for my future well being. I can honestly say that I feel this course has helped understand that I was called into a Hero’s Journey that I never wanted, but now see as an opportunity to become something better.
Debby (Washington, DC)
I feel that I have grown beyond the pain. I see a very bright future for myself. Through Braving Hope I have come to the stage that I am grateful for discovery. I am grateful that our entire world was broken open, and we are now looking at it honestly, learning from it. I have a chance to live authentically in a way I never would have if my partner and I had remained living the way we did before discovery, and if I had not had the chance to learn and grow through Braving Hope. My new understanding of myself, and the work I will keep doing to understand myself and to share who I am in all my relationships, will change my life moving forward in such a positive way – a way that requires work, honesty and sometimes pain and discomfort, but a way that will lead to strong connections and deeper understandings. The pain of betrayal is no longer is an open wound. It is healing and the growth was worth the pain. I may not know exactly which path I will take moving forward, but I know that I am able to look beneath the surface and work to understand my fears, face them and take a risk. I am finally able to see this experience of betrayal trauma as a doorway to live more fully in a way that I could not envision before. I am so thankful for Michelle and Braving Hope. I am not sure how I could have come to this kind of understanding without Braving Hope. Thank you!
Kathy L. (Pennsylvania)
Without any reservation, I can recommend this course to any betrayed partner who has been reeling in the aftermath. Despite being post-discovery, post-disclosure (guided by CSAT therapists), I needed to reclaim my SELF, the person that I was before my husband’s sex addiction upended my life. While I had read reams of articles and books, listened to hours of podcasts, & spent hours with my CSAT, I still needed that guiding hand for where I was in the healing process. This course is exactly that. Michelle’s very approachable demeanor made me very comfortable and the course content was well organized. I can honestly say it is worth every penny!
The Braving Hope Program has given me courage to live a fulfilling life again. Through this program, I realized I was internalizing my partner’s addictive behavior(s), thus causing me to be insecure and harbor negative feelings which all have drained me emotionally, mentally and physically. This is truly a great investment.
This program IS ideal for you if…
- You are struggling with sexual betrayal as a result of sexual addiction or infidelity and want a clear effective path out of the trauma to reclaim your life.
- You are decisive and want to take action to help yourself.
- You reject the belief that betrayal has made you a victim.
- You know that your partner can’t heal you even though he/she hurt you.
- You are open to taking risks and to new ways of thinking, being, and doing.
- You are willing to take personal responsibility for your healing and happiness.
- You believe wholeheartedly that it is possible to heal and live a full flourishing life after betrayal.
The program is NOT ideal if…
- You have just discovered betrayal within the last 60 days. During the first two months post-discovery, partners are often too overwhelmed to be able to take in new information and use it well. We want you to be able to make the best possible use of the information and to take decisive action on your behalf while in this program.
- You have not yet entered therapy or a healing process of any kind to address the betrayal. Those who have established qualified care and support and begun the process of healing will be better able to fully utilize the program to transform their lives.
- You are not willing to invest significant time, energy and financial resources in your healing. This program is an intensive immersive experience that will transform your life and relationships and requires a serious commitment of time and energy.