Our premier 12-week transformative program for betrayed partners…
- Move you out of the devastation of betrayal
- Relieve your trauma symptoms
- Reclaim your personal power
- AND create the life and relationships you long for
Braving Hope 12-Week Program
- Week 1: Step out of the helplessness of betrayal and embrace your power to choose your response and shape your future.
- Week 2: Understand the core issues underlying your relational trauma symptoms.
- Week 3: Understand your trauma responses and how to choose helpful coping strategies.
- Week 4: Step out of the gaslighting cycle, experience increased clarity and rebuild trust.
- Week 5: Experience increased ability to be grounded in reality and make healthy decisions for yourself.
- Week 6: Gain insight into how sexual betrayal has impacted your sexuality individually and relationally.
- Week 7: Repair sexual wounds and create a healthy sex plan for yourself and your relationship.
- Week 8: Embrace your source of true power and learn how to use your voice effectively.
- Week 9: Experience healthier relational connections as you learn to set and maintain boundaries.
- Week 10: Learn the science behind love and attachment and how to create a safe and lasting relational bond.
- Week 11: Increase self-awareness, confidence, and acceptance to allow you to engage more freely in the safe adventure of sex.
- Week 12: Create a clear vision of the life you want after betrayal and create rituals, practices, habits and community that sustain and nurture your vision.
Here is what betrayed partners who have completed the Braving Hope 12-week coaching program have to say:
Andrea (Ontario, Canada)
I can recommend this so highly. It is a game changer. The focus was always about not getting stuck and about moving forward with hope. I gained knowledge about sex addiction, but more importantly I learned tools of how to heal myself . This program is unlike anything else I have done in my healing path, it is reframing and empowering all at once. I will be applying what I learned in this course as I continue to heal and beyond.
Michelle is truly gifted at walking partners through betrayal trauma. She equips partners with information, insight, tools and skills to successfully walk through pain and come out empowered and strong, Her direct yet compassionate and non-judgemental approach create a healing space of safety, authenticity, and connection, where powerful transformational takes place.
After circling the drain for 50 plus years I heard about Braving Hope. I have attended 12 step meetings for years, and do not get me wrong, I love them. But they don’t have the in-depth knowledge and experience you will receive from working the program with Michelle Mays. The weekly coaching call allows you to ask questions one on one with Michelle specific to yourself and the weekly exercises. This program has helped me to look at the very thing that has kept me stuck for 50 plus years. To acknowledge it, accept it, shake the shame of it and allow myself the courage to Brave Hope and to Brave Forward!
Robin (New Hampshire)
The Braving Hope coaching program was THE single most important tool I found for healing from what seemed like insurmountable pain from the betrayals by my sex-addicted ex-husband. Every week I felt Michelle was speaking directly about MY feelings and OUR situation. Her knowledge and style of compassionate honesty was so helpful. Her responses to the questions in the coaching calls were always individualized and incredibly supportive. I am grateful I found this program and am confident I will not only recover, but thrive in my future.
The Braving Hope Program has given me courage to live a fulfilling life again. Through this program, I realized I was internalizing my partner’s addictive behavior(s), thus causing me to be insecure and harbor negative feelings which all have drained me emotionally, mentally and physically. This is truly a great investment.
When I began the Braving Hope program I was not sure how I could make it to the other side of betrayal. Doubt, sadness, anger, pain and so many feelings ran through me daily. The program, under Michelle’s guidance, asked me to look deeper and push myself further than I thought I could go. The material, organized so helpfully in manageable phases provided me with the knowledge and information to unpack all I was feeling and process it at a pace I could handle. And it gave me so much more to look at, old wounds to heal. I understand The Bigger Story of this journey and that is thanks to the teachings and resources offered in Braving Hope.
This program IS ideal for you if…
- You are struggling with sexual betrayal as a result of sexual addiction or infidelity and want a clear effective path out of the trauma to reclaim your life.
- You are decisive and want to take action to help yourself.
- You reject the belief that betrayal has made you a victim.
- You know that your partner can’t heal you even though he/she hurt you.
- You are open to taking risks and to new ways of thinking, being, and doing.
- You are willing to take personal responsibility for your healing and happiness.
- You believe wholeheartedly that it is possible to heal and live a full flourishing life after betrayal.
The program is NOT ideal if…
- You have just discovered betrayal within the last 60 days. During the first two months post-discovery, partners are often too overwhelmed to be able to take in new information and use it well. We want you to be able to make the best possible use of the information and to take decisive action on your behalf while in this program.
- You have not yet entered therapy or a healing process of any kind to address the betrayal. Those who have established qualified care and support and begun the process of healing will be better able to fully utilize the program to transform their lives.
- You are not willing to invest significant time, energy and financial resources in your healing. This program is an intensive immersive experience that will transform your life and relationships and requires a serious commitment of time and energy.