Now Enrolling for Our Next Group:
September 12 – December 5, 2022 | Mondays, 6:00 – 8:00 pm Eastern
*No meeting on October 31st
Foundations for Recovery is a 12-week online psycho-educational group designed to create a solid foundation for successful long-term recovery for those dealing with sexually compulsive behaviors.
The cost for the Foundations for Recovery Group is $1200 if paid-in-full upon registration, or members can make three payments of $450 each for a total cost of $1350.
- Review and sign the New Client Forms and Group Agreement.
- Reach out to our Client Care Manager Katie directly at 571-442-1898 or email@example.com to schedule a 15-minute screening with Group Leader Aaron Tempel, LCPC, CSAT.
- If you have not completed the Foundations for Recovery Workshop, click here to register and watch now. Completion of the Foundations Workshop is a pre-requisite for the Foundations Group as it provides a wealth of educational information that you will need to complete the group homework and participate effectively.
- Purchase the Facing the Shadows Workbook.
- Join the Foundations for Recovery Online Community Group to access the curriculum, Zoom links, homework assignments and announcements for the duration of the group.
Facilitated by Aaron Tempel, LCPC, CSAT
Aaron is a Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor, Certified Sex Addiction Therapist, National Certified Counselor, and Attachment-Focused EMDR trained clinician. He enjoys working with those struggling with unwanted sexual behaviors, attachment wounds and trauma, anxiety and shame, as well as men’s issues and healthy sexual functioning. Aaron has experience working in both inpatient and outpatient treatment centers. His focus of work is on the therapeutic relationship with his clients, allowing them space to be seen and accepted, experiencing joy, loss, and disappointment with them, all the while teaching skills to enhance and improve their lives.