Now Enrolling for Our Next Group:
June 6 – October 3, 2022 | Mondays, 6:00 – 8:00 pm Eastern
*Includes breaks on July 4th, September 5th, and one more Monday (TBD)
Foundations for Recovery is a 15-week online psycho-educational group designed to create a solid foundation for successful long-term recovery for those dealing with sexually compulsive behaviors.
Foundations for Recovery Group is $110 per week and is billed one of two ways.
- Group members can pay for the entire 15-week group upfront (billed at the time of registration) and receive a $150 discount for a total cost of $1500.
- Group members can make three payments of $550 each for a total cost of $1650.
- First payment due upon registration
- Second payment due June 14, 2022
- Third payment due July 14, 2022
- If you have not completed the Foundations for Recovery Workshop, click here to register and watch now. Completion of the Foundations Workshop a pre-requisite for the Foundations Group as it provides a wealth of educational information that you will need to complete the group homework and participate effectively.
- Contact the Client Care Manager Lynn to schedule a 15-minute screening appointment via Zoom with the group leader. Reach out to Lynn directly at 571-442-1898 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Review and sign the New Client Forms and Group Agreement PRIOR TO YOUR MEETING WITH THE GROUP LEADER.
- Join the Foundations for Recovery Online Community Group to access the curriculum, homework assignments and announcements for the duration of the group.
- Purchase the Facing the Shadows Workbook.
- Save the dates/times in your schedule!
Facilitated by Aaron Tempel, LCPC, CSAT
Aaron is a Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor, Certified Sex Addiction Therapist, National Certified Counselor, and Attachment-Focused EMDR trained clinician. He enjoys working with those struggling with unwanted sexual behaviors, attachment wounds and trauma, anxiety and shame, as well as men’s issues and healthy sexual functioning. Aaron has experience working in both inpatient and outpatient treatment centers. His focus of work is on the therapeutic relationship with his clients, allowing them space to be seen and accepted, experiencing joy, loss, and disappointment with them, all the while teaching skills to enhance and improve their lives.