Now Enrolling for Our Next Group:
January 17 – May 2, 2022 | Mondays, 6:00 – 8:00 pm Eastern
*No meeting on Valentine’s Day
Foundations for Recovery is a 15-week online psycho-educational group designed to create a solid foundation for successful long-term recovery for those dealing with sexually compulsive behaviors.
Foundations for Recovery Group is $110 per week and is billed one of two ways.
- Group members can pay for the entire 15-week group upfront (billed at the time of registration) and receive a $150 discount for a total cost of $1500.
- Group members can make three payments of $550 each for a total cost of $1650.
- First payment due upon registration
- Second payment due January 25, 2022
- Third payment due February 25, 2022
- If you have not completed the Foundations for Recovery Workshop, click here to register and watch now. Completion of the Foundations Workshop a pre-requisite for the Foundations Group as it provides a wealth of educational information that you will need to complete the group homework and participate effectively.
- Contact the Client Care Manager Emily Boyles to schedule a 15-minute screening appointment via Zoom with group leader Aja Murillo. Reach out to Emily directly at 571-442-1898 or email@example.com.
- Review and sign the New Client Forms and Group Agreement PRIOR TO YOUR MEETING WITH THE GROUP LEADER.
- Join the Foundations for Recovery Online Community Group to access the curriculum, homework assignments and announcements for the duration of the group.
- Purchase the Facing the Shadows Workbook.
- Save the dates/times in your schedule!
Facilitated by Aja Murillo MSW, ASAT
Aja Murillo earned her Masters and Bachelors of Social Work from Hawaii Pacific University and is a Supervisee in Social Work at the Center for Relational Recovery and a Recovery Coach at PartnerHope. Aja specializes in working with betrayal trauma, sexual and relationship addictions/dysfunctions, and childhood trauma issues. Her experience also includes working with Active-Duty Military and their Dependents, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), survivors’ guilt, sexual assault and abuse, and alcohol and substance abuse in all stages of recovery.Aja is a certified Associate Sex Addiction therapist and trained in Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR). Aja is also a member of the International Institute for Trauma and Addiction Professionals, National Association of Social Workers, Phi Alpha Honor Society, and the Hawaiian Islands Group Psychotherapy Society.