Healing the 5 Core Issues at the Heart of Relational Recovery
January 22, 2022 • $99 per person
Online Workshop Presented by Michelle Mays, LPC, CSAT-S
Based on the ground-breaking work of author Pia Mellody, this workshop will examine the 5 core issues that are central to healthy functioning in relationships.
Specifically, we will focus on how our upbringing around these issues has a profound impact on how we relate to ourselves and others later in life.
This workshop will have you thinking about old concepts in new ways and teach you how to restructure the relationship you have with yourself and others for a healthier, more fulfilling life.
Michelle Mays, LPC, CSAT-S will present Reframing “Codependency” – Healing the 5 Core Issues at the Heart of Relational Recovery via live video stream on Saturday, January 22, 2022 from 10 AM to 1 PM Eastern.
Special Note: As an added benefit to those with scheduling conflicts or living in other timezones, registrants will receive private extended access to the recording for a period of 2 weeks following the workshop date.
Who Should Attend this Workshop?
- Individuals who struggle with self-esteem or boundaries in relationships.
- Individuals who want to feel deeply connected to others – without losing their sense of self.
- Individuals who want to understand the way their family of origin may have impacted them, as they work toward healing.
- Couples who want to learn to communicate with clarity and purpose.
- Therapists, coaches and other helpers who want to learn a model for helping individuals work through the impacts of childhood trauma or neglect.
About the Presenter:
Michelle Mays, LPC, CSAT-S is the Founder of PartnerHope.com and the Center for Relational Recovery, an outpatient treatment center located in Northern Virginia. She has helped hundreds of betrayed partners and sexually addicted clients transform their lives and relationships. Michelle is the author of The Aftermath of Betrayal and When It All Breaks Bad and leads the field in identifying and crafting effective treatment strategies for betrayed partners.